Collection and Use of Personal and Other Information
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Users are under no obligation to provide any requested information, but without it the Website may not be able to take the action requested.
- The Company may collect personally identifying information to give you access to the Services, to allow registration, to optimize your experience using the Services, and/or to respond to requests. For such use, you may be required to provide your e-mail address, name, phone number, photograph for facial recognition and/or date of birth. When you provide any personally identifying information, you acknowledge that you are knowingly and voluntarily providing such information, and that all provided information is accurate and up-to-date.
- The Company may use your IP address and other related information such as browser type, time zone settings, and operating system in order to grant you access to and administer the Services and information.
- The Company collects certain usage information about the Services and information, such as the number and frequency of users and/or users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which are automatically logged and used by the Company and its contractors to analyze user activity at an aggregate level, such as the number of visits and geographic optimization. This data is used only in the aggregate and does not include any personally identifying information.
- If you provide the Company with information other than the requested personally identifying information, including suggestions about the Services and information, all such information shall be solely owned by the Company and may be used, reproduced, modified, distributed and disclosed by the Company in any manner in its sole discretion, without compensation to you.
Policy on Children’s Privacy
- The Company may provide such information to third parties without your consent if the Company reasonably believes that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential criminal or civil violations; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of users or the public.
- The Company uses a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information. Registered accounts are secured by users’ created usernames and passwords. You are solely responsible for the security of your username and password.
- The Company cannot guarantee the security of account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information.
- E-mails are not necessarily secure when they are transmitted, and for sensitive information users may employ different methods of communication.
- The Company uses “cookie” technology. Cookies may give the Company such information as your log in details and when you have previously accessed the Services and information.
- Cookies are used during users’ connection with the Services and information to allow you free access to the Services and information and to use the Services and information without repeatedly requiring you to re-enter your user name and password. The cookies do not provide the Company with any way to contact you.
- While all browsers are different, users may be able to configure your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. However, users may have to enable cookies from in order to use and access some of the Services and information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- If a data breach occurs, the Company will notify users on the Website and via email within a reasonable period of time.
- You may opt out of any future contacts by contacting the Company by email or telephone number.
- Users can request to see what data the Company has about a user; change/correct any data the Company has about a user; ask the Company to delete any data the Company has about a user; or express any concern about the Company’s handling of user data.
- To comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation Users in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and the UK when the UK leaves the European Economic Area the Company provides the following procedures for Users with regard to their Personal Information:
- Users can request to see what Personal Information the Company has about you, the purpose of the processing, the categories of Personal Information, the recipients to whom the Personal Information have been or will be disclosed, the duration of the storage of Personal Information and whether it is processed by the Company.
- Users can demand correction of any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Information.
- Under certain circumstances Users can withdraw consent to the complete or partial use of Personal Information or request deletion, removal or restrictions on use of Personal Information.
- Users may obtain their Personal Information in a common, machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller or service provider. This provision is applicable provided that the Personal Information is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof. This right only applies to Personal Information processed by way of consent or in pursuant to our contract with you. If you wish us to transfer your Personal Information, please let us know.
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information or to exercise any of your other rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee should your request be clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In order to prevent unauthorized access to information we may ask for proof of identity. We will do our best to respond to your request within one month, however if that is not possible due to the number or complexity of requests, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Response times can be up to one month for legitimate requests, and you may be contacted for additional information.
- Requests may be refused, or a fee may be charged if the requests referenced above are not based on firm evidence or are recurrent, inordinate or unreasonable. the Company is not responsible for revising or removing Personal Information obtained by any third party who has previously been provided your information by your consent or any third party to whom you have provided such information.
- If you withdraw your consent to any of the processing of Personal Information, the Company may not be able to provide access to some or all of the Website functionalities. You will be advised as to these possibilities when you withdraw your consent.
Retention of Personal Data
- Personal Data will be retained at least as required by law or for a period of time to reasonably respond to complaints, pursue audits, demonstrate compliance with legal requirements, resolve disputes and enforce the Company’s rights.
Transferring Data Outside of the European Economic Area
- The Company may use third parties based outside the European Economic Area, so their processing of personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the European Economic Area.
- Whenever personal data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area, the Company will ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded by ensuring it will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission, when certain service providers are used, the Company may use specific approved contracts which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe, or where providers based in the United States are used, we may transfer data if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
California Privacy Rights
- If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your Personal Information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a written request to receive the following information: (a) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and (b) the names and addresses of third parties that received such information, or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then examples of the Services or marketed.
- You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. You may make such a request by emailing privacy@ .com.
For Texas Users Only
- If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding our money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705, 1-877-276-5554 (toll free), dob.texas.gov.
- The failure or delay of either party to exercise or enforce any right or claim does not constitute a waiver of such right or claim and shall in no way affect that party’s right to later enforce or exercise it, unless such party issues an express written waiver, signed by a duly authorized representative.
- Users consent to the use of electronic means to deliver any notices pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.